• Home
  • Documents Required for T1

Documents Required for T1

Documents for the Individual (T1 General) Tax Return

The following are listed on the CRA website as the documents needed for the T1 General – Individual Tax Return. Note: some of the documents may not apply to you. Provide as many of them as apply to you.

  • T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid
  • T4A Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income
  • T4A(OAS) Statement of Old Age Security
  • T4A(P) Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits
  • T4E Statement of Employment Insurance and Other Benefits
  • T4RIF Statement of income from a Registered Retirement Income Fund
  • T4RSP Statement of RRSP Income
  • T3 Statement of Trust Income Allocations and Designations – slip information for individuals
  • T2202 Tuition Enrolment Certificate
  • T1204 Government Services Contract Payments
  • RC62 Universal Child Care Benefit statement
  • RC210 Working Income Tax Benefit Advance Payments Statement
  • RRSP contribution receipt – slip information for individuals
  • PRPP contribution receipt – slip information for individuals
  • T5 Statement of Investment Income – slip information for individuals
  • T5007 Statement of Benefits
  • T5008 Statement of Securities Transactions – slip information for individuals


You need not go any farther if you are looking for a Qualified Tax Professional that knows the nitty-gritty of the Income Tax Filing. We will give you Peace-Of-Mind through our Tax Services.

Just Call or Text : 403-689-5634