• Home
  • T1 General – Personal Tax Return

T1 General – Personal Tax Return

T1 General – Personal Tax Return

An individual tax return is an official form that a single person or a married couple submits to the Canada Revenue Agency wherein all taxable incomes received during a specific period, usually the previous year, are reported. This record is used to assess the amount of tax that is due to the individual or was overpaid for a specific tax year. All residents who live, work and school in Canada are required to file taxes on annual basis. If you pay taxes, then you should file tax return to be able to receive credits and benefits (if/when applicable).

What is Your Role?

You as a client has a big role to play to ensure accurate tax return. You must provide complete, correct, and accurate information about yourself and others to be included in your tax return (if applicable).

What is Our Role?

Our role as your tax preparer is to prepare your taxes professionally and accurately using a CRA-approved software and based on the information and data that a client provides.

What Documents Are Needed

The following are the basic documents needed for the General – Individual Tax Return. Please note that this list is by no means exhaustive. However, it gives a good idea about the type of information

Click here to see the Documents are Needed


You need not go any farther if you are looking for a Qualified Tax Professional that knows the nitty-gritty of the Income Tax Filing. We will give you Peace-Of-Mind through our Tax Services.

Just Call or Text : 403-689-5634